Loyalty Card – Terms and Conditions
The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of MC Repairs Ltd which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
• MC Repairs Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
• The Loyalty Card is to be used by one customer only per card. Stamps from multiple cards cannot be merged.
• To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the time of handpiece repair (highspeed only).
• This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers e.g. discount codes, vouchers etc.
• MC Repairs Ltd does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
• MC Repairs Ltd reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
• Once 6 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the Customer will receive a complimentary handpiece repair (highspeed only). The card will once again need to be presented with the handpiece before repair.
• The complimentary handpiece repair may not be exchanged for any other service or product and cannot be used in conjunction with any
• A participant may not redeem stamps for cash.
• We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
• If, after purchasing goods or services on which stamps have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the goods or services (in accordance with statutory rights or any MC Repairs Limited policy concerning refunds), at the time of the refund, the stamps awarded on the purchase will be removed from the participants Card. Similarly, if a participant obtains a refund on goods or services purchased in whole or in part by redeeming stamps, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding the participant the stamps which they used.
• A participant may apply for a new Card if it is lost or stolen. The stamp balance at the time the Card was lost or stolen will not be transferred to the new Card.
• We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time.
• We will use our reasonable endeavour to notify participants one month before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation to do so) by one of the following methods telephone/text/email/social media. Earning or redeeming stamps will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
• We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.